Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dinner Tonight!

Two things I love to do for fun.



1. Read (Kelley - The book was Murder By Family by Kent Whitaker - great story of Christ's grace/mercy)



2. Cook


I am sure that there will be many more posts about books, but tonight we'll talk food.


I am always looking for new things to cook. and I am such a planner. I shop for 2 weeks worth of food at a time and have planned out lunches, breakfast (which I hardly ever eat), and dinner. Tonight though, I wasn't too sure what I wanted to cook, so I thought BREAKFAST!


I got out the cook book and saw fried egg sandwiches. Never had one. Sounds good.


Got out the skillet, cooked the bacon, fried the eggs, toasted the bread, added some cheese and VOILA! Delicious! (if I do say so myself...) I recommend it if you haven't tried it!



No comments:

Post a Comment